Rss

Sunday, October 18, 2009

My Wonderful Experience in SM Cagayan de Oro

SM City is one of the shopping mall here in Cagayan de Oro. It is located in Masterson Avenue Upper Balulang, Cagayan de Oro. This shopping mall was launched last November 2002.

I just want to share my last visit in SM CDO that was with a friend, last October 11, 09. It’s because, it was here last day in Cagayan de Oro so we decided to visit SM CDO as her last mall to visit. After that, she will be moving to Manila for her new job (sad to hear). On our first destination, we went to jollibee to eat our favorite food such as burger and fries (that was a yummy one). Secondly, we went to Kamiseta because she plans to buy a new dress. It was a dress to wear before leaving Cagayan de Oro. Thirdly, we went to SM Department Store (it is one of the big department store here in Cagayan de Oro). We went there because I plan to buy a new shirt for her (just a thing to remember, I hope that she like it). I really love the thing that I gave to her because of the quote “I miss YOU”. It was a great and lovely quote to remember. The last one that we’ve visit in SM is their arcade which is in the 3rd level. We love playing games such as online or even an arcade in Malls. While playing, we got some such as tickets (to change some stuffs), stuff toys and many more.

That was a pretty experience and full excitement day for being one of my closest friends for almost 6 years. I hope to see her after many more years or this upcoming Christmas. I just want to celebrate my Christmas with her (sad for me if she can’t).

0 comments:

Post a Comment