Rss

Monday, February 8, 2010

River Trekking in Mapawa











Yesterday, February 7, 2010, the blue team of cdobloggers has an activity of River Trek in Mapawa Cascading Falls. At first, we gather in C7 Divisoria at 6am and after an hour, we look for jeepney to go to Fil-Estate gate, JR Borja Extension road, Gusa. After how many minutes, we already reach the place and start hiking as well as river trekking. We passed by some quarries. After how many minutes, the wet area was just started. We passed by some of the big rocks, a little bit scared but it was really fun and fun. We also passed by the dry area but most of it was river trekking. After how many hours of river trekking, we reach the mapawa cascading falls finally. We all very tired, but that was really amazing and great.

Some of us were swimming on the river, some of us cooked our food (im one of them) and some of us were have some rest. After the food was already cooked, time for lunch…After eating, we all swimming on the river. As the time goes by, there were another people their. They were doing rappel (a little bit scared). In this case, the two of us were given the chance to experience and that were Goma and Mhai (Yepeeey). We shout out loud… It was really amazing. As that scene was done around 3pm, there was a terrible happened to me, I fall to the river (but I am fine)… and after that scene we went home and start river trekking and hiking. Same scene, but another new scene was added and that was hiking to uphill…

That was too scary and a little bit hard for me because I am chubby. I was thinking of myself what if I fall, what will happen to me and also the people behind me. So, think positive and nothing will happen. Until we reach the top of it and all of us were so blessed and thankful for a good job for it. We hike and hike and hike until we reach our home destination… Yepeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey

You know what is the amazing part of it? The amazing part of it is to see how great the Mapawa Cascading Falls was. And we also have the scariest parts; one of it is when I fall to the river. Oh my GOD. But I am ok now, I have some wounds but I feel better now, nothing to worry. And other one was when we hike uphill. . .

A great experience for me…

0 comments:

Post a Comment