Rss

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Sweet Zephyr Dream

By: Kristine Yvonne Alawi

Took my hopes with me as I walk alone,
Wishing days wouldn't be so hard to own;
Then I step forward and sighed heavily,
Though love won't be easy I'd love freely;
So on my way to the warmth of passion'
I'll gather my thoughts in a pin cushion;
Got so excited when you smiled at me,
Admiration was provoked easily;
Just when things happen in the usual way,
Got crazy love knocking inside to stay;
Love's an odd feeling to play a game with,
You'll never know when affection writhe.

I was beguiled by your simplicity,
Captured by your obvious gentility;
Now I know what its like to fall in love,
Can feel bliss but it is caged like a dove;
It's free as a swift antelope running,
Indulging the taste of freedom flowing.

Took my thoughts with me as I lie musing,
You're always in my mind sweetly smiling;
Every night your my imagination,
Thinking about you stirs my sensation;
Sometimes a dream would always be just fine,
Coz in my world you will always be mine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment